0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 56 years

My mother fell from stairs year back & next day she had her flight so couldn't get chance for checkup,same day she had stiffness and swollen but as the days passed she had bruise real dark one now on and off her legs pain and bruise start appearing again especially the ankle part,she had varicose vein problem as well kindly quide.

Asked for Male, 10 years

My 5yr old son was having a white spot on his small fingernail a few weeks ago. Now it has turned green and flaky. Please can I know any remedy or is it concerning? Only once I applied fucidin topical ointments.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I was having a disturbing heartbeat, I had ECG and than dr recommended me ECO, my eco test was 100% ok but I feel disturb heartbeat alot even it disturbs sometimes my sleep & routine work as heartbeats abnormally I stop working, it does not mostly happen when I walk or exercise, it happens mostly when I sit or sleep. Plz guide

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am trying to conceive since one year. Got married 2.5 years ago. After one year of marriage conceived naturally had a miscarriage. The doctor says everything is normal. I have regular periods with no pelvic or hormonal problem .ultrasounds are clear .now what should I do for conception

Asked for Female, 34 years

Does this look like a melanoma? I've had it for about 2 years, doesn't itch isn't painful.

Asked for Male, 38 years

I have dryness in cornea and due to this, I face difficulty while focusing on the text displayed on a laptop screen. How can we remove this dryness permanently? Any solution? Thanks in advance

Asked for Female, 10 years

My daughter sweats alot while sleeping. She is 5 years old and sweats so much from the head that within 2-3 hours her pillow is drenched with it. Our house is centrally cooled and always at a temperature of 23-24 and where we keep blankets to keep warm at night. She is around 117 cm tall and 17 kg in weight, otherwise healthy and extremely active. She also suffers from constipation alot. I am tired of the doctor saying it’s okay, it’s not okay. I’ve never seen anything like this before.

Asked for Male, 29 years

I lifted a sack full of wheat and due to this, I am feeling pain in my back. Its been 4-5 days since this happened to me, The pain is only on the upper right side of my back. I want to know to whom I should refer for this problem? Who deals with such kind of cases? A physical therapist or someone else?

Asked for Male, 7 years

My son 2 year old is having allergy with something we don't know yet. Dr. assume it could be heat allergy. He has prescribed avil syrup three times a day, Antial once a day & Calamine lotion My query is we can't find avil syrup at the pharmacy. Is there any alternative I can give him I have rigix syrup at home can I use it instead if yes then how many times a day?

Asked for Female, 39 years

I'm a mother of a 5 years daughter who I conceived after 3 years of marriage and alot of medication due to PCOS and weight gain. After 5 years I got pregnant again and I miscarried at 4th month on 25th June. Went through postpartum depression but now I am fine with the help of my husband. I lost 27 kgs of weight with a ketogenic lifestyle prior to 2nd pregnancy. I want to seek doctors advice on how to strategize my fertility related issues. Age factor is haunting.

Asked for Male, 50 years

Do you carry out cystoscopy? what is the charge? To diagnose urological (prostate or bladder) cancer? Please tell me charges. Any doctor please reply in Lahore. Thanks

Asked for Female, 28 years

Unmarried weight 42 skinny girl. I was literally bedworm but now I'm worried facing loose sagging belly and loose back skin and lose weight not enough water intake not taking any supplements it's like when I am sitting there are like layers of skin around the belly. Please need recommendations on how to tighten loose stomach skin.

Asked for Female, 26 years

Hey, I am university going girl my skin becomes tan due to sun exposure today I visit dermatologists and he prescribed me zee k whitening cream with face wash I bought it. But I want to ask is this good for face? Any side effects like other formula creams?

Asked for Male, 40 years

My husband suffers from a skin condition which keeps recurring on his hands only. Mostly his fingers and can start spreading to his palms if left unattended. It shows up like a thick rough dry patch which splits and hurts him a lot. We can see fresh tender skin from inside those cracks. He applies a mixture of Clobederm S and Vaseline at night which softens the splitting skin. But this is not a permanent solution as soon as he stops applying it, it comes back again! What is this actually?

Asked for Female, 35 years

I'm a pcos patient, having 4 years of married life. I have tried to conceive and I conceived two times. But unfortunately, it ended with a chemical pregnancy. Now I am again taking treatment for conceiving. I have taken Clomid, and my all hormone got disturbed. I haven' got period from 3 months. Doctor suggest me primolut N. I want to ask whether I should continue taking treatment. What is good for me? Plz, suggest me. I am very confused about my Chemical pregnancy

Asked for Male, 37 years

I have a question for 6 months wherever I eat rice I feel a kind of pressure and pain in the chest. After 1-2 hours I think when food goes down or pass the esophagus it’s fine. I don’t have any health issue. Need expert advice

Asked for Female, 43 years

Help needed for a lady aged 38 years. Her weight is 50 and height is 5 ft 3 inches mother of three kids A year ago she was 58, but now she looks very skinny feels weakness and she was going through little depression as well. She went to the doctor but the doctor just did CBC in which Hb was 10.7. Nothing more and gave ferroglobin Kindly help... Should she has to visit another doctor or any suggestions

Asked for Male, 10 years

My son has a polyp in his rectum which is causing bleeding with stool. Dr has suggested colonoscopy he is 5 years old. Is it ok to go for it? Secondly, what are the fair chances of regrowth?

Asked for Female, 32 years

Aoa, female age 27, unmarried, I have hair fall 100-200 per day from three weeks and after urination, I found some whitish discharge from vagina with once a thread of blood, from many days. With no smell and no itching no other symptoms. I'm in the stress of exams from few months. Plz, tell me I'm very worried about these unusual things.

Asked for Female, 29 years

For the past year I've lost fifty pounds unintentionally, accompanied by abdominal pain/loss of appetite/diarrhea/nausea/vomiying. All of my blood work has been normal, I've been tested for anything that can cause weight loss (diabetes, thyroid issues). Only exception was that I had a high amount of antinuclear anitbodies. My endoscopy/colonoscopy came back all normal. Now the abdominal pain is severe, and I can't stop losing weight.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment